Website One Blink
We’re a software consultancy who specializes in building best-in-class web applications written with popular frameworks such as Laravel, WordPress, Vue, and React. Think of us as your team’s Development Department.
A client of outs in the Greenfield area is looking to bring on a full time software application, support, and security manager. An ideal candidate should have experience in management of software applications in a Citrix platform. This person will manage software installations, updates, and day-to-day tasks to ensure applications are performing at optimal levels. Additionally they will manage the IT support team and cybersecurity initiatives. Overall someone who has experience in IT support, Citrix, and has a passion for security would be an ideal candidate.
- Manage and perform application installations and updates to the Citrix environment. Work with internal and external personnel to implement new applications.
- Work with internal software application “owners” to ensure the applications are maintained and performing at optimal levels.
- Work with software vendors to manage installation and day-to-day management of applications in Citrix and on local devices (laptops, tablets, etc.)
- Document software installation and update processes. Train secondary personnel on installations and updates.
- Supervise the IT support desk manager and that team to maximize benefits of the support ticket management system.
- Manage cybersecurity initiatives and defenses. Ensure that data, access, and defenses protect or technology and user environment
- Work with internal and external database support personnel to resolve issues.
- Manage medium to large scale projects that have a positive impact on business operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or equivalent technical field.
- Medium to large scale Citrix environment management experience
- Minimum five years related experience in It support and security.
- Previous management experience
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication, written and oral, problem solving and analytical skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com